Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Face Shop Face it Radiance Concealer Dual Veil NB21


I'm a makeup junkee!! hahaha..
Remember that istarted off with : lipstick > blush on > eyeliner > concealer!
Now it's concealer, like omg!!Someone stop me already. hahahaha!

Today i'll be reviewing the last concealer i own, with the sets i have i'm already satisfied.
This is actually the first concealer i saw with interesting review, click here





The top part was a stick type, whic looks like a lipstick. Kawaii



The other end was a liquid concealer.




Here are the swatches :

I love how it blends well..







Product in action :

I do not have any other areas of concern as of the moment so itested the items under my eye to cover some dark or unpleasant areas.

Using the liquid concealer :




Using the cover stick :

from the top :

Bare Face

Unblended Concealer

Blended

Complete Face


Likes :

Blends well

Does not cake

Does not contribute oilyness to face

Covers well

Travel Friendly

Does not smell weird

Classy Packaging

Dislikes :

None so far

Repurchase?

Yes after all my concealers are consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment