Monday, March 11, 2013

How's your skin condition?

Lately, I've been having too much pressure and stress and lack of sleep.

and trying out different skincare brands/makeups

It's confusing to which reason my skin has reacted to.

Warning : This post has a lot of my bare skin pictures, and also pictures of some products i wanna try, but i also wanna know if anyone of you have tried it already,and what's the result. thanks ;)

To start off, here is my face shot from forehead to nose, as you can see there's caption in the pictures, those two uhm scars? kinda deep is because i had this chicken pox when i was little, and my mom was unaware that it would leave deep scars like that so every time she cleanses it she pops it. So there, well if you'll review my pictures, you'll see them even if i'm wearing bb cream, my every day makeup routine, i intended not to cover them, why? well i'm not using Photoshop as you can see, and that's my proof :) 


moving forward the picture below, the area under my eye has bumps, it was there since then..i do not know how to remove it. >.<
I also have chicken pox scar here,  and oh the nasty nasty pores. haha!

i have a large chicken pox scar here too, but you know at least i had chicken pox when i was a child, my classmate in high school, she had it at the day of our prom, lol.
Speaking of our prom in HS, i wore a leopard dress, unlike the others they wore shiny whatevers, but have bad bad makeup there. i was like a pale pale vampire. you know what i mean. :))


starring : The nasty enlarged pores!! ottoke?


This areas are my concern..


Here's the breakout area, near lips and chin area?


close-up look :


when i popped it out,i'm not sure if these are pimples, what do you think? when i popped it out, a giant white head came out it's solid, as in was that a pimple or what?... sorry i know it shouldn't be squeezed, but i can't help.



Say hello to my giant eyes! :)) I tried wearing lenses but i couldn't see well in them, and i think i'm not "hiyang" or in english, used to wearing lenses.

and i don't have makeup in here butmy cheeks blushes, is that natural? orrr...allergies orrrrr i don't know. haha

excuse the scarf. ;)

  

 I saw some products that might help me, but i'm not sure yet, i saw some good reviews online.





and then, photo credits to Hipstyle Online Shop



Let me know if you have suggestions on how do i solve my problems, thanks :)

Stay Pretty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment