Monday, February 3, 2014

Battle of the eyeliners!

the addictions are growing i must stop. Someone stop me please :)

1st lippies the second blushers and now eyeliners. yes read it right.

now i was trying to enhance my makeup skills and also i love brown haha what was the connection, oh well my mascara is brown my eyebrow too my eye liner should be brown too.

today, we will compare Maybelline brown,Sansan brown,Etude house black. these three are gel liners,except i had to add the elf one,it's a pen and very NG for me. 

let me present liner is the eye opener beybeh. hahaha.

From top : Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner,Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel,Sansan Gel Eyeliner,Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen.



Swatches :





Test time :

Smudge test :



Water Test :



Bifesta test : (Since i am now loyal to this as my makeup remover i should do this test) i only swatched the left part obviously.





who won? Etude House and Maybelline! 
i love both brushes that comes free with the liners and the cream itself. 
I will post an individual review soon.

Love,
Seul 🇰🇷









No comments:

Post a Comment