Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Calligraphy and Postcard

Hallu hallo hello heller!

How are you guys doing? I missed the chilly nights and the breezy afternoons already, i can already feel the itch of summer as i an already getting allergies.

So where exactly this greetings are from? It's from Eula :)

I got it because i was one of those early birds who read her post here.

I like and want to learn calligraphy but always busy and not paying attention to it. But because of Eula, i'm now thinking of pursuing it, since i wanna personalize my blog layout or theme, i guess it will give a personal touch..hmm,looking forward to it :)

So here i found Waldo already! I won't tell where, hahaha!
I also love Eula's writing skills, unfortunately i had to blur my address part. Haha i'm sorry about that.






'Till next post card. ♥


Love,
Seul





No comments:

Post a Comment