Sunday, June 16, 2013

I got a fake EOS Lipbalm, beware..

So i never thought this coming.. it's just a waste of money. the balm was worth 250.00 php while the original worth is almost the same but since this flavor Passion Fruit is a limited edition which has a partner definitely worth almost 500.00 php

I bought my first passion fruit at ebay and it was a bundle see picture below, like that exactly, my bestfriend had the other one.


And to get to the point directly :

A fake EOS :

color : Yellowy



Smell : overpowering, smells wax with fragrance and eww. haha!

Size : smaller than the original
Right : Authentic
Left : Fake



it peels off. I kinda peeled it off so you can see it's shiny.






it has a code on top cover i mean inside it. The authentic one has one and it was : B5
The authentic ones are kinda loose, the fake ones was too tight. (When opening and closing it)
The color was way too vibrant or maybe my authentic one has faded.

If you watch these videos, you can tell we have same experiences as well  :



No comments:

Post a Comment