Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shop Review : Hipstyle Online Shop

Again one of my favorite cosmetic shop online :)

I'm really glad Ms.Marge introduced me to this shop, yes Ms.Marge 

Here's my latest haul, safely and damaged-free, with a lot of free hahaha!

Image spam!! :)

Label as gift for mom not to know my spendings hahaha..sssshhh keep it as a secret okay?
gamsahabnidaArigatō :)

Here's where to shop : Hipstyle Online Shop





so excuse my picture over there. hahaha!




i made that pouch, t's actually a fail. haha





if i were really Brown Eyed Girls fan, i would probably praise Skin79 for this, oh even Nature Republic i think has this kind of printed pictures of endorsers on product packaging.


that mini tube has an expiration date :))







The freebies!! i love the lotte chocolate ♥ actually all of them ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment