Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holika Holika Fairy Water Pure Aqua Cream Review

This is my second item from Holika Holika Brand, I was looking for a Paraben-Free moisturizer for oily skin but i can't find any that was on-hand or available locally, after seeing the description and the color lol, i want to gave it a try. I saw the english description in here : MORE INFO


which says :

Description
 : Formulated with chamomile water, fairy water.
 : Provides moisture for watery skin
 : Artificial scent free, artificial pigment free, benzophenone free, mineral oil free, paraben free, alcohol free.

The most important part is that bold font.

I got my item from : Hipstyle Online Shop



Even though it's not meant for Oily Skin, i still did not hesitate to use it because my skin needs to moisturize also :) I think for the Fairy Water Line, the blue one was for oily skin.



The cream was like EH's moist full creams, it's like a gel cream that is easily absorbed by the skin.




Pros :
  • Easily absorbed by the skin
  • Does not make me oily like a fish is the only thing left and you can already fry on my face.
  • Easy to apply
  • I love the smell, it's not so strong
  • Available here : Hipstyle Online Shop
  • UPDATE : Now available locally at SM Fairview! ;)
Stay Moisturized! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment