Saturday, February 2, 2013

mon préféré ♥ Korean Cosmetics PH (BBCream Bacolod)

mon préféré means my favorite in English..i translated it with the help of google.

i thought i can control my Haul but unfortunately, as of the status of today i can say there's more to come. lol

lately i had some zits, maybe because of the time of the month and because i'm on night shift already and so i cannot use some of my skincare products and some on my daily routine products.

why? because they contain PARABENS and as much as possible i'm not using those products when i have open wounds, you know such myth's of mine, haha.

so i thought i bought items w/out parabens but i'm wrong lol but still i'm gonna use them! hihi i love them so much ♥ ♥ ♥

Today's post : mon préféré ♥ Korean Cosmetics PH (BBCream Bacolod) 

My favorite Online Shop for Kormetics (Korean Cosmetics)

I forgot to also indicate in my review or appreciation post which was here. that the shop also has this monthly high buyer thing that they would give a freebie or set of items for the highest purchaser of the month.(This is better than joining giveaways hahaha)

Here's my Haul :

I like the paper bag save the planet :)


The little purple puch and two lioele sample sachets are the freebies : Thanks you very much Korean Cosmetics PH (BBCream Bacolod) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Lioele Brush Cleaner : A first time for my brushes ♥ Will post a review tomorrow :)


Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish ♥ ♥ ♥ OMO this is love, magical packaging!!


Mizon Dark Bright Care For Eyes Roller / Whitening - I hope it's effective for my Panda eyes :(


Yummy Marshmallowssss..ooppps i mean Missha Makeup Sponge



No comments:

Post a Comment