Monday, June 30, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Review

I know I'm late 'cause a lot of blogger already reviewed or used this. I didn't jump in the craze 'cause Maybelline and I does not have good relationship whenit comes to oil control. hahahaha.

I decided to try these because lately my pores wants to put a show like for everyday.

so i tried this out.. let's go see it :)

It promises :

Bye bye pores
Baby smooth skin
Lightweight and breathable

Swatch :


Performance :



Likes :

Obviously it worked.
Abd yes unlike all other primers i have tried, maybe count that to less than 5. lol.
This has the most smooth effect.
Lightweight i can say yes to that 'cause the canmake primer sometimes feel heavy.
Unlike others, i did not broke out.
Price? oh yes please add the availability too. :)

Dislikes : none so far.

Seul loves it!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment