Sunday, June 8, 2014

Foundation Journey

I admit that except skin79's hot pink benlesh balm none of the korean bb creams i tried can hold up my oily skin and never fades away. 

This is why i tried western brands and not bb cream but foundations, also i'm the impatient type of person that prefers drugstore brands so i can actually grab the product in person and not to be ordered online. :) and in case it's online i also prefer meetups and not shipping. hahahaha. Because mom would get the package. hahaha!

So that much explains my incativity, let's move on.. Currently i have Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Nude for Combination/Oily Skin it works great for me it's my HG Foundation that's why the next one is Revlon Colorstay whipped in Nude as well. Then i have Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation in soft beige. Lastly this is concealer but people were saying it can be used as foundation.. so i did, haha. Naturactor in 140.

I'll post my reviews on everything. Please let me know if you guys know any coundation for oily skin that works great. Thank you :)

- Seul 🇰🇷

No comments:

Post a Comment