Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Annyeong!

Did anyone miss me? lol jk. Disqus is fooling around, do you experience it? adding numbers to comments but then i can't see any new one.

tonight i will post something not about makeup but about accessories, and calling all the pinkie ladies.. :)

♫♪ All the pinkie ladies, all the pinkie ladies, now put your hands up! oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh ♪♫

hahaha, had so much fun singing :))

CNA Pinkie Princess mirror vs. Lioele Princess Mirror

CNA Philippines was in Malate, they already opened another branch in Morayta, for your kpop needs please visit CNA Philippines

Photo credit to erikajjang
There were three colors of their princess mirror : black, baby pink, hot pink.


I got the baby pink one :



Now, let's take a look on Lioele Princess Mirror in light Pink



And to the comparison :






My choice was  :

Lioele, because it looks like me.. It's chubby, bwahahaha! It's shorter and the mirror is wider.

The CNA Ph Princess Mirror was actually meant for my BFF's use, but she didn't meet me, so i used it one day. but left in in the bag like forever. haha.

I would add this item in the giveaway..and wait there's more :)


See my next post ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment