Thursday, March 21, 2013

I love you Good Boy, Saranghae Bad Boy :)

excuse me my dears, but i have to support SHINee :)


Onew-shi 파이팅! ~~ 


Good Boy


Bad Boy : I prefer bad boy jinki! ♥ ♥





I'm not liberated but i'm aware of what's normal and what's not :)


Issues about Onew ~ really people? making it a big deal?



The hat? how about SNSD's Igab ~ the hat is actually there too.

Middle Finger? Everyone can do that if they're pissed. Just blame the camera,lol



So i found this :


  • Korean Shawols: OMG Onew oppa, how could you? So rude... I am so leaving the fandom!
  • International Shawols: FINALLY someone gave Jjong the finger, bless you!
  • Perverted Shawols: I know a place where that finger would be more than welcomed ;)
  • That's how we roll in the SHINee world, biches!
  • Credits to : http://lickamint.tumblr.com/

Oppa fightiiiiiing ♥ ♥ ♥

Just wanna show you some Gif of this bad person they're talking about..credit goes to Tumblr shawols






and oh ending this post with some of other idols saying : get the fuck over it bitches, lol.
i'm not sure if the others were edited or not. See for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment