Thursday, January 24, 2013

Etude House Eraser Show Mascara Cleaner Review

I blogged about my favorite mascara/browcara right? It's Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist

Now i'm gonna show you how to remove it, i mean there's this effective and awesome product that really removes it totally. I'll show you a swatch and a demonstration i my hand.

Here it is :

The swatch of both products :

I pushed the EH Mascara Cleaner towards the Lash Colorist Stain it blended and somehow faded, i wiped it of with a tissue and then..

Tadaaaa! Super Clean!


Pros :
  • Packaging so cute and travel friendly.
  • It's effective as how i expected it to work.
Cons :
  • I think i prefer it with a brush not like with this :

By the way this is the right way to use it. Picture from Google. :)

Stay Clean ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment