Monday, January 14, 2013

EH and TM Haul : First Q of 2013

Annyeong Haseyo!!!:)

It's been a while, i missed shopping lol :))
So I'm cutting off my hauls as much as i can, because i'm gonna start saving up for summer wanna go to some beach :)

after my online orders, i will not purchase again, it will be a long hiatus on posting hauls,lol. i hope so!

After TFS i go directly to TM and EH imagine me carrying 3 paper bags of those Korean Cosmetics Store, lol such a shopping whore ate!!

Also i wanna share something about sales noona's and unnie's, they were really helpful if you're looking for something but you don't know what, but major BUT they will also help you spend more. lol! two noona's asked me today if i wanna spend some more so that i could get a bigger freebie, hahahaha! i said no. Te last time i said yes, my budget got screwed up. :))))))
















No comments:

Post a Comment