Monday, September 14, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

Getting frustrated again for brows..
That's why even it costs too much, i gave it a try.

I bought nyx eyebrow gel too, same shade. I am trying creme and gel.

Where to buy/How much? Carefree shopper at 1,120 plus 100 php shipping cost




Packaging :


It says waterproof just what i need because I'm going to a water vacation haha!









What really bothered me is that it didn't came as perfect as it should be. like no cracks looks creamy (just like the photo above,credits to it's owner) it looked dry and it cracked on side as you can see, but it's okay for me i have waited long enough, some shipping lines just sucked. i swear i love xend as it delivers next day, true to it's promise.

Swatch :


When worn :






Likes : 
It's waterproof
Packaging
Available online locally

Dislikes :
Did not came in flawless
Price
It turned grayish but its okay i'll adjust my hair to ash blonde again after couple of months

No comments:

Post a Comment