Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Silk Poreless White 02 Nude Beige

Purple all over.

This compact matches my holika holika retractable brush,aye? haha :)

i love the compact! so me! haha :)
plus i got it on sale 30% off! omg i love watsons!

i got no.2 nude beige, the mirror like cover is useful too ;)



the sponge is has a separate kayer than the powder itself.


look at that :)


in kind of you know oc about this one why should this be open? i mean there are holes maybe for air to come in and out? hahaha.


swatch on hand :


on me :

on this picture the top coat was this powder.


likes : 
affordable,even if not on sale. got it on sale around 200php++ when not on sale i think it's 300+php
the case is refillable
hygienic
does not smell like lola ponda (old foundation powder smells)
pretty packaging
holds up my makeup
does not make me look oily than i usially do
availability,on all watsons nationwide! ;)

dislikes : 
none so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment