Monday, November 11, 2013

Favorites : Songs and Movie as of the moment|Current skincare/Makeup favorites|Last month's haul|Last cutoff haul|What happened on my birthday|Wishlists/To buy

The lippies post to be continued tomorrow :)

For now, just random update. what i have done the past few weeks/month :)

Favorites : Songs and Movie as of the moment : 

Attention - Trouble Maker
Now - Trouble Maker
Get Out - AOA
Heirs OST sang by Hongki

Movies :
Brave
Tangled

Current skincare/Makeup favorites :

Haven't hauled makeup products recently. I'm contented by the combination of the above for holding my oily skin.
And yeah i bet the skin79 is legit!
judged by it's performance. Yes it is.



Last month's haul :





My hair color was the first one from the left, while i am aiming at the first one from the right.


Last cutoff haul :




What happened on my birthday : 

Bought by my dad!


This was mom's early gift the bags only


another present from parents


my gift/rewards to my self :




Google and facebook friends greeted me! ;)


Wishlists/To buy :











No comments:

Post a Comment