Sunday, September 15, 2013

F(x) Krystal Rum Pum Pum Pum Inspired Look

Hi Lovely Ladies, Dearies, Annyeong Haseyo!

As far as I'm concerned I think I'm the one who started this thing because i was captured by Krystals Red Hair in the MV and it was still my favorite song as of the moment.

I just thought that this blog was missing this section, since i'm a cosmetic/skincare/kpop blog i should do this, not a responsibility but i just wanted to also, because as you know gals i'm not into wearing makeup so much so i also wanted to challenge my creativity too.

First, thank you to my dearest friend Misa , who has been very supportive all the way and we talked almost everyday online. Thanks for being someone like my long lost sister :)
Also to those who participated/collaborated with us : Rini , Ashley and Babycakes, Thank you very much girls! muah :*


Victoria - Misa http://misaraisu.com
Krystal - Chan Seul
Luna - Rini www.rinicesillia.com
If you look closely to Krystal she just have a simple makeup, moreover the star of her Aura was the red hair and brows, so for this inspired look i only featured the highlights but i still included what products i used.

All the products used : I haven't noticed but i almost used Etude House Products! :)


For the FACE, meh i forgot the primer, so i used Holika Holika Milky Veil Pore Cover BB, then to setup my bb i used Innisfree No Sebum,
For the mild blush  : Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Strawberry Choux



For the BROWS : Nichido Lip Liner in Red,
SanSan Eyeshadow in Pink Opal
and Wastson Brushes



For the EYE
Etude House Lash Perm Mascara
Etude House oh! m'eye lash top coat
Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner in Black
Etude House Brush



For the LIPS :
Etude House Lipstick PK007
Etude House Dear Darling Tint 01



For the HAIR : PHOTOSHOP :))))
all credit goes to MISA my dear friend ♥

this is my real hair color as of the moment, not as red as the picture! hahaha i wasnt able to acheive it however i might this Christmas, and Goodluck! hahahaha.



Some unedited photos :




That's it, see you for the upcoming makeup covers ;)

P.S. Please contact Misa and Me if you wanna join our next Kpop Inspired Makeup Look. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment