Sunday, August 18, 2013

Drugstore Haul + Online Purchase + EH Mini Haul + A Sweet Surprise!

Drugstore Haul :

I know coloring will damage my hair so getting ready for it, then i heard that Bifesta was a bad-ass over makeup, water bad-ass! hahahaha. So when i saw there's something for Sebum i immediately grab one. Imma get some bad-ass over here. :))))) lol!




Hipstyle - FB Shop

thank you again for the fast transaction, hassle-free, very low price. 

I definitely recommend this shop gals. Especially PH residents, for link please check out my side bar :)





Etude House Mini-Haul :

Going Red, or Reddish Brown :)





A Sweet Surprise from Ciracle :

Thank you very much for appreciating my reviews and sharing them to your page.

I will definitely stick to this skin care since it has effective products and gave me healthy skin.

For my gals who reads this right now, please check out their booth at Trinoma, also SM Makati and SM Southmall by Watsons.
For Online Purchases visit : Ciracle.PH or Zalora

 









No comments:

Post a Comment