Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Majolica Majorca 2013 Case and in2it Oil Control and Oil Free 2-way Foundation Refill


Today's word : Alternative

oh yeah because that it is. haha.
This is what i have in my haul the last time, but due to budget shortage and desperate needs i need to find an alternative.

If you can see, i bought the Majolica Majorca case 2013 edition the sales said.
It's not that goldish, it does not look silver as well. Bronze maybe.

I remember this in2it's powder because it's my bff's favorite back in my 1-2nd year college.

I was planning to buy majo majo's pore pressed powder but it's too pricey for my budget. So, i decided to just get it next cutoff. 

So here's what it looks like. ;)
Luckily it fitted, by the way the plastic plate was given to me my the kind sales of majo majo at SM Fairview :)






No comments:

Post a Comment